The "Hamburg Summit: China meets Europe"
A powerful platform where China meets Europe
The preliminary date of the next "Hamburg Summit" is November 29 and November 30, 2018. The final date may vary and is subject to the availability of the Chinese guest of honour.
The “Hamburg Summit” was initiated and organised by the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce for the first time in 2004 as a platform for an open dialogue between Europe and China with the goal to improve the economic relations and the understanding of each other. Since its implementation, the “Hamburg Summit“ has served as a prominent platform to discuss the main trends and questions regarding Sino-European business relations among politics, business, academic and administrative circles. It aims on the open dialogue between Europe and China to improve economic relations and mutual understanding.
In 2018 have we expect again high-ranking representatives from the Chinese government, EU institutions and the German government. The Chinese Co-initiator of the “Hamburg Summit“, the industrial organisation China Federation of Industrial Economic (CFIE) will again bring along high-ranking business delegations to Hamburg.
6 reasons to attend the conference
- The “Hamburg Summit” is the major conference on Sino-European business.
- Exchange ideas among high-ranking international officials and business representatives on a level playing field.
- Interact with Chinese and European leaders from politics, business and academia:
Chinese Deputy Prime Minister, European Commissioners and German Ministers have participated in every “Hamburg Summit”, in 2006 and 2014 even the Chinese Prime Minister himself.
- New Clients, New Customers, New Business. The exclusive circle of approx. 500 participants offers a variety of new business options.
- Boost your business in the European or Chinese market and receive first-hand information on the latest developments and trends in Sino-European economic relations.
- Foster existing international or national contacts, by meeting them to the conference.